GREG KORN AIA ARCHITECTS provides architectural and engineering services to businesses, community organizations, and commercial and residential property owners in Southern California and the New York Tri-State area. "GKA" services its clients from offices in Inglewood and Thousand Oaks in California and from Lower Manhattan in New York.
Since its founding in 2009 GKA has emerged as a dynamic small practice, providing architectural services on over 70 projects in Southern California and the New York Tri-State area.
Project Type Specialties include:
- Industrial, Manufacturing, and Distribution Buildings: New Construction, Additions, Alterations and Code Compliance
- Commercial and Industrial Tenant Improvements: Interior Alteration
- Apartment Buildings and Mixed Use Buildings: New Construction and Major Capital Improvements
- Duplex, Triplex, 4plex, and Multi-Family apartments: New construction and additions
- Community Centers and Recreational Facilities: New Construction and alterations
GKA can provide its clients the comprehensive architectural services and consulted engineering coordination, from:
- Existing conditions and as-built field measurements and drawings
- Concept and schematic design, Zoning Analyses, Master Planning, and Planning Department Interface
- Design Development, finish, fixtures, and equipment specification
- Construction documents, Permit drawings, and Building Department interface
- Bidding Phase services and value-engineering
- Construction phase administration, progress inspections, and contractor payment certificate sign offs.
GKA engages clients, design team, contractors, and authorities with inventive and disciplined designs, thorough coordination, persistent jurisdictional interface, and harmonious construction administration.
Call or email GKA today to help make your project a success.
Locations / Contact Information
1301 North La Brea Avenue, Inglewood, CA 90302
310.680.9090 | 310.735.4853
351 Rolling Oaks Dr, Su 202, Thousand Oaks, CA 91361
805.370.1300 | 805.370.1310
20 West St, Su 19A, New York, NY 10004
Request a Proposal / Contact GKA
Gregory Ian Korn, AIA Principal
Gregory Ian Korn was born in New York, NY in 1976. He is a graduate of Mamaroneck High School class of 1994, Cornell University [BA] 1998, and Washington University in St Louis [M Arch] 2002. He has been working in the field since 1992, and has been licensed to practice architecture since 2005. He is a member of the American Institute of Architects ["AIA"], the National Fire Protection Association ["NFPA"], and is LEED-Accredited by the United States Green Building Council ["USGBC"].