GREG KORN AIA ARCHITECTS provides architectural and engineering services to businesses, community organizations, and commercial and residential property owners in Southern California and the New York Tri-State area. "GKA" services its clients from offices in Inglewood and Thousand Oaks in California and from Lower Manhattan in New York.
Since its founding in 2009 GKA has emerged as a dynamic small practice, providing architectural services on over 70 projects in Southern California and the New York Tri-State area.
Project Type Specialties include:
- Apartment Buildings and Mixed Use Buildings: New Construction and Major Capital Improvements
- Duplex, Triplex, 4plex, and Multi-Family apartments: New construction and additions
- Community Centers and Recreational Facilities: New Construction and alterations
- Industrial Buildings: New Construction, Additions, and Code Compliance
- Commercial and Industrial Tenant Improvements: Interior Alteration
GKA can provide its clients the comprehensive architectural services and consulted engineering coordination, from:
- Existing conditions and as-built field surveys
- Concept and schematic design, Zoning Analyses, Master Planning, and Planning Department Interface
- Design Developement, finish, fixtures, and equipment specification
- Construction documents, Permit drawings, and Building Department interface
- Bidding Phase services and value-engineering
- Construction phase administration, progress inspections, and contractor payment certificate sign offs.
GKA engages clients, design team, contractors, and authorities with inventive and disciplined designs, thorough coordination, persistent jurisdictional interface, and harmonious construction administration.
Call or email GKA today to help make your project a success.
Locations / Contact Information
1301 North La Brea Avenue, Inglewood, CA 90302
310.680.9090 | 310.735.4853
351 Rolling Oaks Dr, Su 202, Thousand Oaks, CA 91361
805.370.1300 | 805.370.1310
Southern California Project Map
Gregory Ian Korn, AIA Principal
Gregory Ian Korn was born in New York, NY in 1976. He is a graduate of Mamaroneck High School class of 1994, Cornell University [BA] 1998, and Washington University in St Louis [M Arch] 2002. He has been working in the field since 1992, and has been licensed to practice architecture since 2005. He is a member of the American Institute of Architects ["AIA"], the National Fire Protection Association ["NFPA"], and is LEED-Accredited by the United States Green Building Council ["USGBC"].
Juan Carlos [JC] Javier Designer / Draftsman
JC is an architectural designer, currently enrolled at The Cooper Union School of Architecture in New York. JC is a recipient of its Innovator Merit Scholarship, with an expected graduation from the Bachelor of Architecture program in 2021. JC's work experience includes internships at firms in both Los Angeles and New York. Prior to the Cooper Union, JC studied at the Pasadena City College. JC brings fresh perspective and cutting edge design and rendering skills to GKA, assisting with projects in both the NY and CA offices.